We love the Lord and our dear children so much! We strive to give them a childhood filled with His love and grace.
"God has not called me to be successful; he has called me to be faithful. "
Mother Theresa
Saturday, January 24, 2009
WInter Piano Recital
Joseph had a very nice winter recital today. This was his first after beginning with his new piano teacher this fall. She is such a huge blessing! She is patient, kind, joyful, proficient, and well we couldn't say enough good things about her. I am inspired by her and grateful for her. Joseph played a duet with her, and then a solo piece. He was a little nervous and made a few mistakes which we never heard in practice, one more reason why recitals are good. It just harder "being" in front of an audience. Daddy filmed Joseph with Johnny's help. It was a really fun afternoon on a really, really cold day. We will post the video once Mom figures out how (I know I should know...)
Looking at the pics makes me smile. I wish I can see my baby play on recitals soon, just like Joseph. Keep him interested on the instrument. Great talent. :-)
1 comment:
Looking at the pics makes me smile. I wish I can see my baby play on recitals soon, just like Joseph. Keep him interested on the instrument. Great talent. :-)
Post a Comment