
Joseph recently discovered the Magic Treehouse books, stories about time travel and adventure. He has a friend who also really enjoys them and they can talk about the different books. We stopped by the library and Joseph ambitiously checked out 32 of these books this week. I thought about reading five a week, and how long we could keep them out, and decided that was reasonable. Well I wasn't in for the surprise he gave me, reading all 32 in five days. I must say he's been excitedly curled up reading when not outside enjoying the brief warm weather.
He also went ice skating for the first time and had lots of fun. We brought some friends who knew how to skate and they taught him the basics. I marvel at how fun it is to fall when you are small and light, I miss those days.
No comments:
Post a Comment