We love the Lord and our dear children so much! We strive to give them a childhood filled with His love and grace.


"God has not called me to be successful; he has called me to be faithful. "
Mother Theresa

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Joseph Saying Mass

Life has been busy. So good, so busy. The weather is finally warming up, the sun has changed, the light is clearer and longer, and my little people want to be on the go, outside and are full of energy. I am having a time keeping up with them (they often go in opposite directions, and we don't have fences around here). We missed celebrating a special feast day at our Church, because the day was too busy, the little people were too hyper with the Spring weather and Mom was by the end of the day too tired to go alone. (Dad working late). I tried not to pout about it, but I was disappointed. Sometimes we just sacrifice going places because there are two toddlers, and there is real effort needed to keep two behaving well, especially in a place like Church. So the next morning Joseph asked to say mass for me. I so enjoyed the beautiful liturgy and homily he gave and it reminded me to just be thankful. He wants to be a Dad, to marry and raise a family. Yet he sees the beauty of the mass, the incredible gift of the priesthood, and especially of Christ himself, for which I am so thankful.

No comments: