
Johnny is small, cute, fast, and coordinated. He can do lots of things I have never even dreamed of doing. It's very fun to see the places he can go, and see how much fun he gets to have, all because for the moment, he still gets to be little. I don't remember what it was like to be small, and even when I was small, I was "big" or "tall" for my age. So I'm sure having fun experiencing life with him, enjoying watching everything he gets to do. He had lots of fun pretending he was a "special delivery" in the mail today. I helped him climb in, and Robin Hood helped a bit too. He closed the door to the mailbox and played peek-a-boo with great big belly laughs. Annelise thought it looked fun, so she tried it too, but she just a little bit too long. She didn't like it, being all squished up in the legs. Johnny however, still just fits into little places, and I think he knows it's one of the many things that make him special. He is truly a unique person, with a go-get-em attitude much of the time, and the desire for big boy activities when he's really quite small. He thinks he can do anything Joseph can, from riding his bike (he tried to climb up onto Joseph's 20" BMX bike), to catching a grounder, or kicking the soccer ball, or drawing in a sketch book, or doing gymnastics, or using equipment at the park. And you know, sometimes he really can. Love you, our "little" buster snuggers.
No comments:
Post a Comment