We love the Lord and our dear children so much! We strive to give them a childhood filled with His love and grace.
Mother Theresa
Friday, August 28, 2009
Joseph's thoughts...
I'm really exited that I'm turning eight and that I am going to start school! I think my favorite subject will be Latin, but I'm not sure. Mom is going to throw me a baseball party soon too. The babies have been going on the potty and as a result they have underwear! We got a new computer in the office, which Dad said would be my school computer. We can watch my favorite baseball team, the Seattle Mariners on it. We went to a Mariners vs. Indians game about a month ago. Ichiro made a jumping catch to win the game! I rode my first jet ski about two months ago. It's been a fun summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment