We love the Lord and our dear children so much! We strive to give them a childhood filled with His love and grace.


"God has not called me to be successful; he has called me to be faithful. "
Mother Theresa

Monday, February 9, 2009

Munchkins

I know it's February. I have resorted to strange indoor entertainment, like adjusting the toddlers highchairs to the lowest setting and calling them munchkins. They love being the "little people" and enjoy being able to safely climb in/out and have a "new" place to eat/color. I surprised myself by becoming "big brown bear", "silly Mommy", singing extra silly songs, and doing lots of castle talk (everyone gets a title and somehow a British accent escapes our lips). The more we are cooped up, the stranger I am beginning to act. But hey, the kids are laughing, and I am even amusing myself so we shall continue on. I sure love hearing them giggle and say "Munchkins, we're munchkins Mommy!"

No comments: