We love the Lord and our dear children so much! We strive to give them a childhood filled with His love and grace.


"God has not called me to be successful; he has called me to be faithful. "
Mother Theresa

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What we are saying...

Joseph: "Everybody let's look at cells before our bedtime story! Gather around the microscope-it's awesome!"
Johnny: "I can't see nothing. This is no fun Joseph."
Joseph: "Trust me Johnny it's amazing."
Johnny:"okay..." sighing

Johnny: "Joseph you are such a mean brother! You never play with me and you're always reading your books."
Joseph: "We just finished playing wiffle ball outside for an hour, Johnny."

Daddy: "How did it go apologizing to the ranger for stealing the toy bird today?"
Leesie, "Daddy Johnny didn't apologize very well, he smiled as he did it."
Daddy: "How did you do?"
Leesie: "I was perfect."

One week earlier Leesie: "I can't possibly be good...it's way too hard."
Two days later Leesie: "Look I have changed Elena's diaper, braided the doll's hair, and I'm ready to learn to cook."

Elena: "Remember go to park?" "I not afraid of trains." "Everybody 1,2,3 bye Auntie" as she waves goodbye. "Airplanes scary! Hold me." "Auntie hold you." "Mommy hold you." "Dodo (Jojo) hold you."

Mom: Singing while changing diaper number 3.1415926..."Creamy creamy creamy on the bottom, makes you feel all better."
Joseph: ????? "Please tell me you didn't sing that to me."

Mommy singing while bathing, "Scrubby, scrubby, scrubby scrubby baby, Mommy loves to wash her baby luv duv..."
Mom: "Okay there is too much to do, I am too tired, and no one is listening...ugh!"
Joseph: "Creamy, creamy, creamy on the bottom, makes you feel all better."

Elena: "I wanna mommy milk." Johnny: "Say pleesums." Elena: "Pleesums, love Mommy milk."
Daddy: "Um when is she gonna wean?"
Mommy: "Working on it..."
Daddy: "She's talking, she's older, she's doing algebra..."
Mommy: "Working on it...no binky, no blankey, very fussy, long trips no Mommy..."

Joseph: "Elena say 'Go Huskies'." Elena: "Go uckies."
Joseph: "Say go JoJo!" Elena: "Go Dodo!"

Leesie: "It's not fair that Johnny gets glasses. I need glasses too!"
"Can I wear Joseph's old ones? Look, they fit great!" "I need them, they really help!"
Johnny: "Well Leesie, I'll just have to go pick out a pair...and maybe next time you can need them."

Mom: "Okay you two, who did this?"
Johnny: "I didn't do it I'm telling the truth. Mom she did it. I didn't do it."
Leesie: "I certainly didn't do it. Johnny, that's your lying face. Mom I can tell."
Elena: "I not do it....do what?"

Lora: To children who think they can be bad at the store..."I can find corners anywhere."
Johnny:"Can I go to the store with Mom?"

Leesie: "Mom I want to tell you about something I did wrong when I was much younger, I made a mistake."
Mom: "What was it? When did you do it?"
Leesie: "About two weeks ago. I pretended to cut some carpet with the scissors. I didn't really cut it though, well probably not..."
Mom: "Can you show me where?"
Leesie: "Oh, it's around here somewhere..."

Elena: "Auntie milk?"  Lora: "No Auntie milk...careful with the milkies."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been a reader of your blog for a little while now and enjoy it very much. This post is absolutely hilarious. It brightened my day after some unexpected news I received earlier.
God Bless!
Kate