We love the Lord and our dear children so much! We strive to give them a childhood filled with His love and grace.


"God has not called me to be successful; he has called me to be faithful. "
Mother Theresa

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Riding in the car cart

I am so thankful the grocery store near our house has a "car cart". I used to laugh when I saw these (as the parent of one) and think they were cute but frivolous. Now with two busy toddlers I can honesty say they are a blessing. I drop Joseph at gymnastics and get a couple items at the"premium" grocery store. Normally this would be the fussy time of day, but thanks to the car cart and free slices of cheese from the deli, my two little ones are giggling and laughing their way through this errand. They also love the amazing balloons at the floral department and any large decorations posted around the store. I forget the simple pleasure of enjoying these things until they are pointing them out with wide-eyed wonder. . Annelise sings her ABC's as we shop, and Johnny steals her stuffed kitty, or anything he can reach, like Mom's wallet, and throws it as far as he can, laughing. This is such a time of wonder and fun!

No comments: